Smart Power Supply (SPS)
The Smart Power Supply (SPS) is an innovative Quad Output, field programmable power supply.
A field programmable, Bluetooth enabled Power Supply that can be managed via web or NU2 sPS5000 App. The flexibility of the SPS makes it ideal for all applications requiring stable and managed power, such as: access control, PLC controls, burglar alarm, etc.
POWER LOCK MANAGEMENT
Why Choose SPS
iOS and Android users can configure the Smart Power Supply directly from your mobile device.
Perfect for applications requiring stable & managed power:
- Access Control
- PLC Controls
- Burglar Alarm
SMART AND FLEXIBLE FEATURES
- Multi-page Graphical Dislpay
- 4 Programmable Outputs 10V-28V
- Total 14 Amps, 12/24 VDC
- Immuned to Overload/Short
- Programmed via Bluetooth or Web
- Smart Battery Charge/Discharge
- Shows voltages, currents, temperature, humidity etc.
- Smart battery charge/discharge including reverse polarity, battery mismatch, low battery disconnect and other features are included.
- Two programmable relays, flexible fire alarm disconnect as well as on board OSDP compliant RS-485 are built in.
- RS-485 connects the SPS to NU2’s Universal Interface Board (UIB-842) for further alarm monitoring and management.
- ODSP Compliant RS-485
- Fire Alarm Disconnect
The Smart Power Supply (SPS) is an innovative Quad Output, field programmable power supply. Each of the four outputs can provide four Amps for a total of sixteen Amps in either 12VDC or 24VDC.
The SPS is part of a family of integrated products that include the Intelligent Local Door Alarm (iLDA), Intelligent Mantrap Controller (iMTC) and the Intelligent Multi-Door Controller (MDC), managing from 4 to 256 doors per cluster.
Outputs are protected via Digital Circuit Breaker (DCB). No more fuses.
The unique SPS quad output allows for independent powering of failsafe locks, fail-secure locks as well as separate feed to the system’s controller, REX motions and other powered devices.